Because The Penthouse first opened its doors after COVID-19 was already a part of daily life, we have been able to tailor our services and business practices to perfectly meet the challenge.
Our commitment to our guests is to offer impeccable service and unforgettable events, and to do so safely.
To ensure the safety and well-being of guests, vendors, and staff, The Penthouse Hyde Park is following official guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), plus all mandates required by City and State legislatures.
All attendees, vendors, and staff must follow these guidelines prior to entry and while on premises:
- Face masks are required for entry and must remain on at all times, except while actively eating and/or drinking.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Items will be available for guests upon request, such as gloves and masks.
- Verbally certify you have not had any symptoms within the last 14 days, been in close contact with anyone who has had symptoms in the last 14 days, or have a temperature of 100.4 or greater; Temperature checks will be taken at time of entry.
- No more than 4 people per elevator are allowed and requested to be of the same party.
- Wash hands regularly and cover coughs and sneezes. Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available throughout the venue.
- Social distancing guidelines are observed and limited to max capacities as mandated by the City of Chicago.
- No more than 10 people are permitted in the VIP Suite to ensure social distancing.
- The Penthouse Hyde Park is working with a certified cleaning company to thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas of the venue following the conclusion of each event. Our team is thoroughly trained on these procedures and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for entrusting our team to host you and your guests! We look forward to sharing a safe and exciting event together.