The Penthouse Hyde Park first opened its doors after COVID-19 was already a part of daily life and has tailored our services and business practices to perfectly meet the challenge.
Our commitment to our guests is to offer impeccable service and unforgettable events, and to do so safely.
The Penthouse Hyde Park understands that this time is a transition for everyone and not all hosts may want the same experience regarding mask-wearing policies. We will work with our hosts to create an environment that is most comfortable for their event, so long as it complies with official guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), plus all mandates required by City and State legislatures.
- The Penthouse Hyde Park is not requiring guests to wear masks.
- If you want our assistance in enforcing a mask-wearing policy, please let us know prior to your event.
- Per IDPH guidelines, we encourage all unvaccinated and immunocompromised guests to wear masks in indoor and outdoor settings and maintain six feet social distance, especially when youth are present.
- The Penthouse Hyde Park is not requiring our vaccinated team members to wear masks. They are welcome to wear a mask if that makes them feel most comfortable.
- If a host would prefer that staff wears masks, we will gladly comply. Simply let us know prior to your event.
- Unvaccinated team members will wear a mask.
- The Penthouse Hyde Park is working with a certified cleaning company to thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas of the venue following the conclusion of each event. Our team is thoroughly trained on these procedures and happy to answer any questions you may have.Fully vaccinated individuals do not have to count towards COVID-19 capacity limits across all industries.
Thank you for entrusting our team to host you and your guests! We look forward to sharing a safe and exciting event together.